Tuesday, June 07, 2005

Introduction

Hello viewers, welcome to A Royal Love Story blog of mine. Let me introduce you to my blog. I would actually like a formal blog but i like to make more sassy(hahaha). In my blog... you may find love stories from my life or anyones life... every life has different stories... but i like the logical ones... (who doesn't?) I named my blog A Royal Love Story cos.. a simple one is (to me,) may be indecent. You see, i like decent things, decent Guys... but some girls.. are way so not like me... they prefer to give in to their boyfriends regardless of their religion's doabouts. Last time, i used to create a blog and make loads of gossip.. but then... i was immature. Not to say that i am really matured now but i will soon be later in another part of my life. those who are interested in reading my blog, i will customize my blog once every week. So without further a do... i would like to wish you a good time reading...

No comments: