Sunday, October 17, 2010

Universal Studios Singapore

Good Evening people :)
Long time since I've last blogged (properly)!
Guess what? I went to USS today with my brother (Mikhail) and my bestie's family and relatives. Of course, that includes my BF (her brother). I don't know why I'm telling you all this indiscreetly but, Just so you know...

Anyways, today was the day. THE DAY! The day that I broke a record in the books of Amyra Azist's records. Hurhur. I actually rode 3 'roller coaster' rides. The Revenge of the Mummy, The Jurassic Park Rapids Adventure and the Canopy flyer.

The first ride that we took was The revenge of the Mummy and it was (to me) the scariest! I thought that it would be more of like the Panasonic at Escape Theme Park where the ride would not involve making me... never mind. The whole setting was dark with some special lightings at first... And not forgetting some mummy dolls. Of course there were high speed and wild turns... I kept shouting until one part where the carriage stopped abruptly and reversed downhill so fast that my stomach was coming out from my spine. (ok thats exaggerating but it was almost like that.) I couldn't shout anymore after that part because I was already very, very scared. I kept having the feeling that I was either falling or flying because the safety harness was loose for me (I think). And I hate it as it makes the ride more scarier. I remember during the very, very scary part, my hair was like the ghost in Ju-on (We have the picture but its not with me) and I closed my eyes very, very tight and looked down all the way. But when ride almost ended, I shouted "I want more! I want more!". It's the feeling you get when you have conquered your fears and you feel like you want more. The funny (very funny) part, is that my legs did not agree with me wanting to have more. When we were about to get out of the carriage, my knees were like jelly and I couldn't stand up properly. I had to use the strength from my hands to get out from the carriage. When there was nothing else that I could hold on to, I fell on my knees and I kept laughing because it has been such a long time since I've had that feeling. And my bestie and BF thought I was laughing very hard till I drop to the floor. haha. Funny.

Until our journey back home, my bestie still laughs over the fact that I shouted that I wanted some more but my legs couldn't handle it... hmph.

The next ride we took was the Jurassic Park Rapids Adventure. And I got wet. :( It was a very slow at first, but then there was a Flash Flood (in the story line). That was when the 'boat' elevated to like 3 meters or so, and then we went down a tall slide. hahaha. And that was when the wet part comes in.

The last ride was the Canopy Flyer. It was the hanging roller coaster and it took only 33 seconds. And I shouted all the way. That was how 'not scary' the ride was. But it was still scary to me though. Great thing is that, now I am not that scared of heights. Its more to like, I am scared of speed... It gives me that rush... adrenaline. But still I am not 'Afrit' yet.

So tired now. :) toodles

No comments: