Monday, October 01, 2007

The accident....

I was shocked when I received an SMS from Abg Khalid, my godbro+neighbour, stating that Hamidah, his sister+my godsis, had a motorcycle accident. Her skin was folded. I haven't experienced it before but I know... Damn it hurts... ALOT! She had to go through an op. Went to visit her after school. When she saw my family come in, tears had already rolled down smoothly from those almond-shaped eyes. We talked to her mom, and my other neighbor, Cik Ita was there too. Kak Ida was like so weak and her leg hurts and we wanted to move her up abit cos she was like falling to the front of the bed. So her mom, and my mom helped. Gosh she cried again. This time I am sure she was in pain. Then the nurse came in and gave her some painkillers. Was so hard for her to swallow them. She looked like she wanted to throw up. My head was spinning already. I squatted down... So did my sis, Arina, I knew she was experiencing the pain I was going through. Ok... cut story short... When it was time to go home... I cried. But I try to hide it lah.... I gave kak Idah a kiss on each cheek. Trust me... I wanted to say get well soon or something. But i couldn't. Trying so hard to hold back my tears. Verry hardddd! She saw a tear or two roll down my eyes i guess. I can't bear to see her like that. It peels my heart to see her like that... We used to be so close last time. But because of our schedule, we couldn't be as close as before.

Oh Allah. Please protect her. Give her the strength she needs. Give her faith.

"Ada hikmah sebalik segala kejadian..."

No comments: