Monday, October 15, 2007

Hari raya 2007

OMG. Hari Raya this year is so happening! Met a lot of relatives from both sides of my family. :D so happy larrr can? Not forgetting my father's foster mom in Ang Mo Kio. My father's cousin who had just came back from Bahrain also came back! OMG! so fuunnnnn. If compared to last year... This year is better cos this year, i dun have 'o' level! haha... Saw Khairil yusoff at my cousin's house. He and his family came. He is my uncle's friend. Went to Deanna Manto and her family's house. She is my auntie's niece. Went into her room cos there was too many people in their house. Funny. her bedroom is like a kids room. Got so many toys. Power rangers and Teletubbies. WTH. haha. Sorry kak nana! ahah. My cousin and i got to cam whore too. (Chitot!! dah ceroboh bilik org, amik gmbr lagi!) Well... Adios!

@ Kak Nana's room



SELAMAT HARI RAYA!!!

No comments: