Friday, February 13, 2009

I am very tired

I am sorry I have been neglecting my blog...
I have been very, very, VERY busy since my major project 3 had started...
Right now, I'm currently blogging in class... Because I can't really think properly due to the lack of sleep and class is having presentation right now.
Gosh, I think I can sleep properly tonight and wake up late tomorrow! AT LAST! Mind you, I'm not complaining that polytechnic life is making mine miserable... I think I'm working harder than I had used to this time. Imagine, more than 2 months of slacking... haha... Of course "Good Things don't come easy..."

Gosh, Everybody is so tired even my ComDA lecturer is! And trust me, Friday the 13th is not being of any help either... My classmate had just dropped her laptop and her thumbdrive flew and now, its not functioning properly! Worst, all her assessments of 22 presentations from her previous class was gone. Gosh...

Back to my intended content, let's continue 'grumbling'. I have not had time for family, not have time for myself (I still have not cut my fingernails!!) oh ya... now that ziza had just mentioned it, its been ages since I've went shopping!

God Help me... I so can't wait for MONDAY! :))

No comments: