Thursday, February 19, 2009

New Blogskin

I don't really like this new blogskin, but anyways, let's just live with this for now because my previous blogskin was infected with some problem created by the google ad. Anyway, let us not grumble about that because then, nothing would be achieved.

We have no class today, Thank God. I can say that the whole class needs a break. Alhamdulillah, we got it today. Yeay.

And that explains why I am blogging today. I've been reading the Ayat-ayat Cinta novel since like 11.30? I must say, its a very good book. Although the movie had been screened, but the book is way much better. Trust me.

Alhamdulillah, Baba is safe after the operation. Alhamdulillah, my condition is getting better. If you must know, I had been suffering from gastic pains and whatever I eat seems to be thrown up. So far, Alhamdulillah, nothing is being thrown up yet, but you can't be so sure. For those who cared, Jazakallahu khairan. May Allah bless your good deeds.

I woke up today feeling different. Yet, I have not changed.

No comments: