Sunday, May 10, 2009

Anugerah

They they are strumming and pressing away... one, strumming to a rock song which I do not recognise and the other playing the piano to 'better in time'. And here I am, cad-ding away! (But I'm blogging, so that practically changes cad-ding to blogging - oh whatever)

Just a brief explanation on my agenda last night. I went to Simei (my cousin drove us there). Initially, the idea was to support my uncle, and then visit my Gramps at CGH where he was warded. Alas, I wasn't able to see my Gramps because I wanted to wait for Tarmizi. (That briefly describes what kind of a granddaughter I am. Sorry Gramps. So then, I also missed my uncle's performance, because I was at LJS alone, eating my dinner. (My family did not wait for Tarmizi with me, they went to CGH and came back only around 7.30) While waiting for Tarmizi, I went to shop, but I ended up talking to a long lost primary school mate who kept on bragging about her life. Come on lah. She is engaged and getting married soon, migrating to Australia too. She confessed she is BIsexual and made out with my former best friend (LES, by the way). Should I go - "Whoa! cool!"? Nah. Rather not! Lucky her, I did not give her a long lecture. Let her just be happy with her so called 'minah-ader-future' life. Anyhoos.

Anugerah was filled with 'Dressed-up-Malay-Guys'. Never seen alot of them who are good looking in one place before. Thought it was heaven for a while, but my boy is more good-looking. 8) Alhamdulillah.

oh dear whats wrong with my lappy??

*I don't care already*

No comments: