Tuesday, May 12, 2009

DEVASTATED!

Ok people! Guess what? I lost my LAPTOP!
OMG... There's a lot of things inside my laptop...
Its like my 'portable' studio! I detached my battery pack and adapter from it...
And yet, someone wants to take it! (Of course lah, unattended what)

I wanted to print my document and Xorex was like full of people...
So we went to IT printing shop instead, where I left my laptop on top of the boxes and printed my documents. When I paid for it and started sorting out my documents, I think that was when I became absent-minded. Not even 10 minutes and it was gone! Just like that! $4k... GONE! OMG...
And it is not even a year! What to do?? Maybe an IT student took it, I don't know... But I really hope someone returns it to me! Seriously...

Maybe I should ask Faridah's help. I don't even know how to tell my father!

No comments: