Monday, June 01, 2009

Long Hiatus

Apologies people... I had been long one from the cyber world for a while, but guess what? Now, I am back! (yah, right) Mama Nur actually bought me a new laptop which is quite similar to my old one. Costs much lesser but better graphics. I can't believe I had been cheated once again! Omg!

The last one (V3790TU) I bought about 9 months back (?) costed 2099 but this one (CQ35 - 112TX) costed 1799. Same brand, HP Compaq. But the difference? V3790TU was latest that time, and it had the 'best' specs. 14 inch, 2.4gh, 3gb ram, scratch-resistant, what else could you ask for? But CQ35 is now the latest series and it has free upgrade from 2gb ram to 4 gb, nvidia graphics card, 13 inch, lighter than that of V3790TU and plus, fingerprint reader and 2.4 gh. The higher performance version has 500gb hdd and 4gb ram. processor is 2.6+. But 2.4 is already fast. what more if it is working on xp. haha. Wow...

Ok enough said about laptops. I got my hard disk drive and also optical mouse (wireless) for free... Hehe. Mama Nur was a real bargain queen! (the salesperson said so!) She wanted to have that laptop for 1500? Wah... *Faint* But at last we got it for 1590. settled then.

Now I haven't got enough sleep... waiting for ziza to finish doing her hair, while 'enjoying' my coffee... OMG. I forgot coffee makes me sleep!!! omg!!! no wonder I am soooo sleepy!

Ok I am dozin off already...

Gd luck for presentation Ziza! nights....

No comments: