Friday, March 05, 2010

3 days

Another 18 more days.

Maybe the gap is leaving us both depressed. That's why there's tension. I want to be happy, you want to be happy. We want to be happy like we always do. Its hard knowing that we can't talk so much on the phone now... I know. And I can't sleep, I can't eat... I just can't be normal. And my feelings, they are shaky. I don't have you to talk to. I don't have you to listen to me and my dreams. I feel like I don't have you like I did before.

But honey you know what? This is another new obstacle we have to go through. And I don't want to give up. After all we've been through... I don't care what you bring back for me cos bringing yourself back home is enough for me. I pray that you are safe and sound over there. I pray that tomorrow, I'd have the chance to apologise to you. I pray that I will start loving myself more than you love me... So that I will be healthy and lead a very happy life :D. Amin.

Regret for listening to you: A day. Regret for not talking to you: A life time.
Forever and Always... Missing you.

No comments: