Thursday, April 01, 2010

Wont see you on friday

I am feeling like a total outcast in my family now. My parents are talking about me with my relatives on facebook. Behind my back? That's funny and sad at the same time. The effect? Tears. All of this started because I decided to work WITH O'braim, my GodParent's business.

My family thinks im working FOR them. And because I want to be near to my boyfriend or i don't exactly know what they think. But what I'm sure is that they don't understand me. Sometimes I get fed up because they think i am stupid or something? I get fed up that I do not even bother. After all the good that I've done? Nothing comes out worth it. Trust me, it has always been like that. And it is very depressing. Imagine, if you have cleaned the house and your parents say you have not cleaned it and that you are lazy and what not, would you like it? After all the effort and hard work you have put in... My life is like that. In simple words, nobody.... Zilch! No body, appreciates me. If you happen to read this post and you appreciate my existence in your life, please tag me. So I know. Otherwise...

So, we have a family gathering this friday. And we are going to JB. Ya I said we. But now, its 'they'. I have decided not to go because I had just found out my father had been updating his status about me in his FB and my aunts are like talking behind my back. Hypocrites. They seem like they understand me in front of me but it so happens that they are talking behind my back.

I am so upset. I feel like running away until I can show my face. I feel so... so... SAD. Well, I guess I'm better of gone, until i can clear my name, If not they'd call me the infidel after dreamcrasher or living off someother's fortune.

My message: I don't know what the future holds for me. I have been given choices. And I chose the one nearest to Allah. If you can't accept what I am doing, then I don't have any loss because 1) I am happy with what I am doing, 2) I give donation to elders (does your child give their grandmother money? or do they ASK her for money? 3) I help my parents. 4) I do not do drugs or smoke or whatever nonsense. (Even if I do, that's my problem, But I DON'T) 5) I am going to have a diploma in hand, If my initial plan does not work out smoothly, I will sit in that chair and chop passports to get 1.8k every month juat to keep your mouths shut.

Why are you always talking about me? I will drive that Jaguar one day and trust me, all of you will be going like "oh tu anak sedara aku!". Just wait until that day comes and BOOMZ! I will have the last laugh.

Dreamcrasher Signing off.

No comments: