Monday, April 12, 2010

Life...

Life has never felt better I guess.... No stress about school, no stress about not having enough $$$... hahahaha.(Gerek Kan)... But then, as I move on, new challenges arise and I have to face them one by one. No matter how tough, no matter how disheartening, no matter how discouraging!

I am so happy today because mr.H is on luggage off tomorrow. :) So, we'll be going out with his family :)) Yeay! (I can't believe it, I had just came back from having supper with his fam an hr ago. And now I can't wait to see them? hahahah)

But seriously, I so can't wait. We are going to Vivo tmr I guess. :)) SHOPPING! ahhahah. (Like I shop every day, nowadays! Hello?!) Im enjoying life while waiting for graduation. :) Im thinking of working for O'braim and at the same time do some freelance (like as if that freelance is going to happen!) but hey! You never know. Wealth and fortune is in God's hands. :)

so, Tawakallah.

No comments: