Monday, June 07, 2010

I just ate Ginger.

Ouh how I despise the taste of ginger and now its reeking all over my mouth! Anyway, here was my day. Since it was my off day, I decided to cancel my plans with Raudhah just to go out with my family. Very much sorry Raudhah. We spent half a day at e!hub. Bowling, accompanied by Magic Wok. Been so long since I've had dinner with my family. :) After which we went to Zone X and spend a lot of $$$ on nothing. But I got a yellow elmo from the happy holder. You know that thing which moves and picks toys and throw them down the chute. Very funny you know. And that thing, is a wallet stripper. hahah. We enjoyed the arcade so much that we almost forgot about the time! So when we got tired, we went to FairPrice and got ourselves Ice creams. Magnum gold, almond and Ecuador. So that was my 'off day'. Proud of myself :P

No comments: