Thursday, June 03, 2010

Kemana kau menghilangkan diri

I had just made someone's life miserable (hehehe!) But I'll make it up to him tomorrow... I wonder how he would react tomorrow cos I intend to rebond my hair... Mama (His mom) suggested that I rebond my hair so that my hair would look kept and I would have a nicely executed bob. Right now, its all in a mess... Cute thing is, Mama suggested that I do this before he comes back from camp. Alah! Cute kan his mom. hahaha, (mak angkat aku jugak) Anyways, I am taking my Driving License at last! BTT would be 13 July (I know, so far away) and then right now, I have done all four e-trial tests, that I am afraid I would forget the answers by then. Hmph. Insyallah I won't :) Right now, I'm having prac lessons :) and I am so Enjoying it! K thats all for now, Cya later alligator!

No comments: