Monday, May 17, 2010

One of 'd' Best Date

Current Obsession: Kid Nation (reality tv series)

Had a great 'date' just now :) Could say that I went home yesterday just to sleep for 7 hrs and then woke up to see him again :) hehehe.

Went to watch robin hood with his family... and his aunt whom we call mummy. Daddy and hykel followed to. (Btw thanks daddy for the ride *winks*) I slept during the whole show cos I was so tired! I did not sleep the night before, watching Kid Nation on youtube. Aiyo. hantu sey.

Then today was my 'once a month date' thing. 8D Initial plan was to go lilliputt to play golf... hehehe. But, it changed totally! Noon: Watched 'The Last Song' which made me cried like crazy! Then we went to Big Splash by bus. Stopped at the wrong bus stop and we had to walk!!! like more than 1 km can? *faints* Then we went to the lilliputt to find that the place was 'infested' with small human beings! *dies* In the end, we felt like it was embarrassing to even be in that place. hahaha. 'Trust me sayang, adults can play too!!' So we chilled at KFC instead... (WTT!) Still, at KFC, there was a family with kids. Not that I hate kids or anything. But I get pissed off by the parents cos I feel like they are teaching the kids wrongly... How can 10 kid shout at the same time? And all from different directions, how to eat in peace? (I know, how can I expect every kid to behave like my 4 angels?) Anyway, we cabbed to parkway parade cos I am an idiot at routes. Seriously. And then we searched for a barber like mad. Walked the whole parkway parade to find a QB house or similar to that cos he needed to cut his hair before book in or his weekends would be busted. So we went to marine promenade, the shop houses opposite PP.

Got his hair cut, then we went back to PP. And it was raining! I hate the rain nowadays. They are so indecisive. I should blame it on myself and the other human beings for making the earth sick such that the weather becomes unpredictable. Sorry mother earth, I will learn to become a 'planet vegan'. SAVE MOTHER EARTH!!!

Ok, now. We went through the rain and i was freezing like mad, so I bought myself a very nice green 'dress' which color reminds me of my secondary school skirt. hahaha, But nolah, this one is much better looking. And I changed into that... So that I won't freeze to death *so exaggerating!* Then we had bbq stingray which is not that nice (O'braims better) and then guess what? When we took the lift down to the L1, there was a DAMN HUMONGOUS QB HOUSE!!! We were like 'WHAT???' *high pitch* God knows the feeling. Then we cabbed back home... and when I reached home, I started on our scrapbook :) Can't wait to show him. Hahaha... Things that I propose to do that he made me do that I do for him!~

No comments: