Saturday, May 08, 2010

:))

Today went out fine... Although it started with a shock.
Papa (Mama nur's husband) was admitted to the hospital so we rushed to Johor at 8.30 am in the morning. We only reached Johor at around 11 am and then we had breakfast at ayah's favourite spot before we went on to Hospital Sultanah Aminah. I felt so grateful for being born in Singapore. Even though I support the opposition party, hahahaha. I must commend on the health and security system here. So different from Malaysia. Ayah said the situation there reminded him of Singapore a couple of years ago where the health system was not as 'standard' as now. I pity papa. I wish he could be admitted to a Singapore hospital instead. :(

But on the bright side, today could be one of the best days of my life :) Because I got to spend my time with the people dear to me!

No comments: