Monday, May 10, 2010

Sorry girls, this might bore you!

Apart from topics about NS, what else bores girls like ZizyZieza to the max of the core? Soccer! Hahha. Can't believe it but I am so gonna blog about the premier league tonight. hahaha. Girls, it might help if you put in some interest into topics that guys are interested in... Especially if you wanna have great quality fun and healthy enjoyment with your partners! :) (Who am i? a love psych? Oh i forgot i used to work as an assistant for the Mahkamah Syarie consultants... JK! )

Every guy in FB is like going crazy about how Chelsea won. Some can't accept the fact as they rooted on MU. I rooted for chelsea ever since I got together with my BF. Used to be a MU fan. Whatever he likes, I will like (sub-consciously) So now I root for the Blues :) Sweet kan? Hehe. *Crazy*

Anyway, Chelsea 8-0! woo hoo baik per! The new paper's prediction was accurate :) Ok here's the funny, embarrassing and *slap forehead* moment.

We were at the shop I think, then we talked about Soccer. hahahaha. Mama (hakam's mom) and Hakam were talking about Jose Mourinho and Inter and what not. After their long conversation about how Jose won some titles and gained controversial popularity due to his outspoken nature, I cut in and asked "eh? Jose menang berape Goal?". And they were stunned. Mama was like "Amyra tau tak Jose tu siape?" I was like... 'Obviously I dunno. I thought they were talking about a Brazillian player or something like that. ' Then they laughed at me... and now it's becoming a joke. hahaha. Whenever they talk about soccer, there will be some one asking " So berape goal Jose score?" Ya Allah, I wanna dig a hole and hide my face!

"Hehe... Cute lah you ni" ~That's all you can say?! Thanks eh! :/

I give a salute to mama cos she is more knowledgeable than me about stuff like this. Soccer and current affairs regarding hollywood... Ah, What do I know? Business and politics?! Like how Sands are doing well in Singapore but not in Las Vegas? And how people are going bonkers over the MOE's mother tongue assessment weightage reduction... I feel so old already... BLEAH!

btw, I'm starting to get tired of the Berita Harian. Don't you think that they have nothing to talk about actually?

No comments: