Sunday, May 09, 2010

Please accept me for who I am

I may sound Arrogant, Snobbish, Defiant, Ungrateful...
But those are what you want to hear, what you want to see...
I am not like that. I know. I want to be the best and I try.
I can't be perfect, and even if i have the credibility, life is not that fair for me.
I only depend on Him and it's hard for me to express how grateful I am to you.
I know I am lucky to have such great people who care for me in my life.
It seems like there are a lot of people who has my interest at heart. And I am so grateful for that. :)
Alhamdulillah.
I just want to say that, whatever I do, I will always pray that it is good for me, and I know. And I will always think before I act. That is a promise. So please, stop worrying. I want to live my life in full contentment before I die.

No comments: