Wednesday, May 05, 2010

The Power Of Love

"Eyes. Heart. Mind.
The best gifts from God.
But which one would you use most?"

You inspire me.
It's like the light at the end of the tunnel.
With you smiling at me,
it makes me pinch myself a thousand times
Wondering if I'm in a dream.

When the hearts break,
I know I would be spared.
Cos everytime before we could,
We knew parting couldn't be beared.

I just love the way you tried to get me when no one else could.
How you made me fell, stutter everytime we meet.
And everytime I wonder, if you were an angel from above.
Guiding me through my thick and thin.
Being patient with me, even when I'm in the brink of madness.
Temperamental. That's what the dictionary would define.
And You turned my world into divine. Something I had never seen.
And I don't remember loving anyone as much as I do to you.
You just turn me into someone new.
And I always wonder if that is heaven sent.

Love is blind, I know.
Love is pure, I see.
Love is eternal, I feel.
Loving is not using your eyes or mind.
It is and has always been~ in your heart.
Unconditionally.

PS:
Amy Loves You.

No comments: