Wednesday, May 05, 2010

Am I romantic or what?

I have a problem.
I want to do alot of things, but I don't know where to start.
This is a big problem.
Ok. Always do what I use to do.
Write it all down and plan what to do first.

1) Start collating pictures before next outing with him cos if not, Im gonna get wallup-ed!
2) Ask mama nur for my aunt's number. I need to take that graduation gown.
3) Memorise Surah Yasin
4) Finish those books. So that I can buy new ones.
5) Which reminds me, I should sign up for that Times Bookstore card.
6) Gain more weight!

Now that I've wrote it down, it seems like my mind is straightened out. :)

Yeay! Now I miss him and I want to give him a subtle surprise this weekend when he comes back :)

*Im hungry btw. Should wake my sister up to accompany me to cook up something for the tummy.

No comments: