Thursday, July 15, 2010

Can I wake up at 12 later?

Hello imaginary readers Has been so long since I've last blogged... So I guess no body would've realise that I had updated :) Its been a few months upon graduation and I've just passed my Basic Theory Test in less than 4 minutes with a score of 50/50 :D Gonna break another personal record for ftt. If possible... hehe. Anyway, I'm taking my Class 3 license now. YES. 3. Not 3A, thank you very much :) I made a best friend at work :) his name is Riz. I think he is gay. He calls my boyfriend 'sayang'. Hehe. Maybe, my boyfriend is... nvm.

I miss Mama Nur. I wanted to call her but I get too occupied with work and driving and myself! Even Bf is angry with me today cos I did not say much during our phone conversation just now. :(

And this guy from facebook is freaking me out!

No comments: