Thursday, February 08, 2007

thoughts

i'm enjoying life more than ever... with friends right by my side. Never feeling depressed at all. Just pressured because of some guy hurting me on and on like as if i'm his punching bag. You know sometimesi feel i listen to people's problems too much that i feel so numb. they keep using me as a revenge dump. But its okay. people make mistakes. I guess someoneout there reading this must be very curious on how i can forgive a person that easily. well... im goingto tell you that there is hate in my vocabulary. Not that I don't. But its about 2nd chances. 3rd chancesare rare... but 4th, dun expect me to forgive you. haha.just typing this down to tell you guys out there one important message. that is to learn to convert hatredto inner love. when ur love makes mistakes, give themanother chance. you'll see the reward later. but more than 5 chances are too much. to me.. that is considered abusing. dont ever put out hate from your dictionary.You'll die a terrible death i tell you. some peopledo that and they die shooting themselves. its not worth it. I believe that suicide is not the best problemsolver. imagine. one moment you feel like ending your life. but when you do... thats when its terrible...your breath is taken away slowly. you feel that thereare still some things that you want to do in life.but when you realize, its too late. that's why its a big sin if you are a muslim. btw, that Michael Jacksoninterested in being a Muslim... is it true? if its true,he made a damn smart move. but if its just gossips, then its okay then. he will lead a good life, guided by theholy Qur'an.

No comments: