Wednesday, February 28, 2007

yeahoo!

I got a letter from RSAF. About joining them by grabbing the scholarship they're offering... The advantages are so appealing that my father asked me to join. So I agree... but I want to join the Army instead because I'm not taking the diploma that the Navy and Air Force are asking. Im taking Environmental deisgn and the Diplomas that Navy and Air Force needs mostly are Engineering Diplomas. I hope that my eyesight won't be a hindrance to join... Aww Mannn....
I really want to join. I don't know why uh... but I think it's because of the benefits. LOL. There's some other girls who want to join too. Like Ayu, my Primary school friend... she wants to join the Air force... I think she's ok uh because I think she has perfect eyesight. Azimah wants to join in Army also... Land. Like me. I hope we can get in. So now, I'm waiting for the weekend to go for the RSAF ACE roadshow. There, I hope to get more Info.
Have you guys heard? New PSP coming out in Japan this march... Got built-in cam, slimmer, lighter and 8GB memory... Theres a new UMD slot so you won't experience the Flying UMD... theres somemore uh but i forgot. If you r interested, ask me personally. Thanks to Ridwan for this info. Luckily I havent buy PSP yet if not, I would have bought a piece of crap. hehe :P I'm so damn happy... you know why...

No comments: