Monday, February 12, 2007

yeah!

I've just send my confirmation of JAE choices... first choice, environment design at TP... im currently using my kakak sedara's (i also consider her as my own kakak) laptop... to blog only lah of course... walaoeh, im so bored at home... with my father... so boring... when i do something which makes him proud, he will be happy... but for other stuffz... haiya... can die uh! his nagging only cannot tahan... dun feel like going home... total stupid waste of time talkin to him... dalah tak bagi kluar keje part time... dier ckp dier takot when i get hold of money, i will forget my studies... like what the hell... he and mr malik shahal can sit at one room... so now... i feel so damn upset... with my condition right now, i think i can just give up... but u know what... i'm not the give up kinda gurl. if lets say i can work, i will show my father that i can juggle the time for work, studies, home and family! but then i know this won't be a reality... so what im planning to do now is that... im going to show him that i can get a scholarship. i love proving my father wrong. we just dont understand each other... ok lah... not that really but sometimes i just dont understand his old fashion-ness... haha... what word is that? but nevermind... i wont give up... i've gone this far... i can go further... ok now... about my results...cos i dun remember telling u guys... i got 16 points for l1r5... thank god! i try to thank god at least once a day for the miracle that's happen... y miracle? cos i didnt realli study for my poa and i got c6! got b3 for math sci and malay... almost every subject, my grades improved compared to the prelims.... my leaving cert was devastating... haha... u know... sometimes... people who like you (guys) are the greatest discourager... they think about themselves... like if they want you to go to the same poly as them... they will tell you all the good things about their poly.... and what bad things there are in othere... like hello? get out of my life man! get ur own life... i dont even know if u know me that well to know what is best for me... so irritating you know ppl like this...so c ya guys lata... got nothin to type... i've told you all the things that has been happening for now... chiow sin chi!

No comments: