Thursday, October 02, 2008

2 Hari beraya!

Rindu... Satu Syawal

For the first time in my whole life... We were late! hahaha. Yessaaa... (Ada hikmah tau keluar lambat... heh) After sembahyang Raya, Ayah and Matin came home... then Ayah and Ibu went out. We, were supposed to get ready to go out... but guess what? Ayah and Ibu came back and we still haven't changed lah... Boleh sedap tengok tv lagi. haha. (Basically the 'Baju' spoiler lahhh...!) Then we went to Mama Nur's house to send the ketupats... and guess what? While on the way, our car passed by Ziza's! haha. That happened outside Elias Mall. (First day kita beraya kat jalan raya ye?)
Then as hours passed by, I got tired... tired... and more tired. I could not take it. I slept until 12nn just now!

Sayang... Dua Syawal

I woke up and did all the necessary things. sms-ed Ziza and she asked if I would be coming to join them at her house because baba and mummy was coming. So last minute I decided to go. lol. Watched sepi and I cried like... nvm. No worries, tak teruk sangat pun. Hykel seems to be a good boy. Haha. When he is good, he is cute. But once he calls me 'abh*****', he becomes pretty annoying. lols. anyway, Mama Gi's laksa is so damnnnn HEBAT! Even though she forgot the fish, it still taste good. Wah, imagine if she remembered about the fish eh... haha.

Anyway, I have yet to ask for forgiveness from mama and ayah and ziza. lol. that one saturday. Just now, I came as a part-time host. hahaha. Saturday, I'd come as a guest. hahaha. I so can't wait for Saturday lah! hahahaha. Wheeee~

At last, Baba sent me home :D heee.... Thanks Baba. Today was a blast lah. haha. Did not regret going to ZizyZieza's houseee.... :DD Three cheers :DDD

No comments: