Wednesday, October 01, 2008

Bergema suara takbir,,,

The melody of today's 'bang Maghrib' (call for sunset prayer) was very... how should I put it? Sad? With the sorrow melody... Ramadhan is leaving and we are heading for Syawal now. The thought of Ramadhan leaving us is pretty doleful... But there will be another Ramadhan insyaAllah... If Allah permits. This Ramadhan has taught me a lot of things. About friendship, family, about a lot of things lah basically.

Ok enough about Ramadhan, let's not bore you guys now because it is 'Malam RAYA!'. We are supposed to be happy now right? Did you see Sinar Lebaran?? Did you see me and Ziza?? Haha. I did not get to see myself lah. But we'll see during the encore later... :D

Catch Sinar Lebaran's encore. 4.30pm... only on Suria :D

I gotta go now. Someone's waiting for me now. Ouh! AND...

Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfitri! Minal `Aidil Walfa`idzin...


I would like to take this opportunity to apologize to my dear readers for if I had made any mistakes be it in words (blog) or in real life, intentionally or unintentionally.

No comments: