Monday, September 29, 2008

Waiting...

I'm waiting for Ziza's call now, that's why I am online... lol. I'm supposed to paint the house... but I'm just gonna leave it to Matin to do the honour, Lol. I am tired you know... my body is like aching. Pfft. (ok I am not complaining now...) I went to the laundry at Elias Mall and guess what? I was so tired, I did not concentrate on the direction I was heading to and at last, I ended at the wrong side of the road. PFFT! Made myself exhausted lah! And for how many consecutive days I don't remember, I did not wake up for sahur again. Pfft. Nvm tmr last! Wheee!!! Tak sabar nye... hahaha...

So tonight... Gonna 'Anyam' (weave) the ketupat... Tmr, cook and boil the ketupat. Hmmmssss... Yummeh! Oh I am in love with the song 'Takbir di Rantauan' from A-Z. Lols. Nice lah the song.

My dear Azizah! You might wanna be quick. Jam ke kat Johor tu??

No comments: