Monday, September 22, 2008

Tired but fun... :D

I tell you, my hand is now like 'kebal'!! haha. Know why? know why? Yesterday I withstood heat from the rice cooker, a few punctures on my hand from ziza... (Pfft... pegang pisau pun tak betul...), withstood the painful sensation when you hold chili for like a long time.., (its 'pidar' in malay or something like that lah) Slept over ziza's for like 2 nights. Lol. Now I am actually home to take my clothes. We are going CENTRAL and plus, buka with Mr.A... lols. The whole family especially hakam and mamaGI (kinda...) is like so excited about meeting Mr.A. Who is Mr.A? For me to know, for you to find out. haha.... (kentot eh ni perempuan...) So con-currently waiting for ziza's reply. When I left her house, she was still sleeping.... Sleep only! Lol. So yeah...

Ouh. And you guys might be asking what happened to the guy from my previous post? Well. That guy, I must say... Is just another guy who claims to uh... 'like' me? haha. But we haven't met and he really looks forward to that moment. (Yeah... Righttt.... Later when he finally sees my face, he'd go M.I.A... trust me haha) Then ouh! There is this one guy who sent me a friendster message. He was like... "Has anyone ever told you that you look like maria from jeritan sepi in some of your pics??" Oh my god!!! Maria??? Die buta ke ape?? I took that as an insult lah. But I kept my cool. So mama gi told me to reply his message and say "Has anyone ever told you that you look like cik leh from jeritan sepi in some of your pics??" (Ok laugh people!! this is so funny!)

So yeah. Many more things to come in life. haha. Lol. Its like so surprising!! surprises and more surprisesss... and I made a decision. Im gonna try wearing my contact lenses today. If for 3 consecutive days I find it ok, Im gonna get another box while its still on promo! hahaha. Go amyra go! (Padahal aku seram nak 'toots - ditapis kerana puasa' nak pakai tu bende...)

"...the trust of our friendship wouldn't be traded in for anything. Not even for my favourite McSpicy Meal..." -Amyra

No comments: