Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Welcome to the real world!!

I am really thinking TWICEEE!!!!!
Ish! This can make me really disturbed...
I like guys who 'pamper' me, gentlemen...
Clever... Would amaze me with his thoughts and words...
(There's a lot more but these are some of the qualities I would like to emphasize on today)
That guy hasn't arrived yet. Maybe someday, he will...

Why go for looks, when he only has looks and nothing else?
I'd rather go for attitude and personality... But looks play an important role too.
Gosh. Some people won't understand me. Nevermind.

As of today, I've got my priorities right.
I hope.

I thought you were the one who had drifted away...
But now I realize, it has been me all the while.
You hope this isn't, but I know this is;
My heart is no longer with you, goodbye.

No comments: