Friday, September 26, 2008

Happy Birthday Azimah Azman :D

Hey gurl, this post is dedicated to you and only you!
To the birthday girl...

We've been friends since secondary 3. Though we are in different courses now, we are still in touch and we continue to be great friends. You, my friend, would be one of those friends I'd keep dear to my heart... You'd be one of those friends whom I'll tell about to my future grandchildren (chey!) and I'll tell them the story about how a great friend of mine, of the name Nur Azimah Bte Azman helped me in my 'O' levels... Particularly in maths whereby we would call each other up till 1 in the morning and talk about nothing else but Maths ten year series, maths formulas, maths equations and also, not forgetting the math teacher -Ms Mabel Cheong. lols.

If I could salute a number of people, you'd be one of them. You helped me get B3 for maths when all my life, from pri school, I'd always get C... and in Secondary school, I'd ALWAYS get C6! ok at most C5... Getting B3 for 'o' levels is like a revolution ok! haha.

Ok enough of maths. Keep being cheerful :D Being the happy go lucky minah tudung. haha. minah tudung eh kene. Just so you know, (Jesse mcCartney...-you like right?? haha. but not any more right?? ok stoppit) Me and Ziza will always be there when you need help :D tak yah malu2. ok :D

End of story :D

I feel so young now. Most of my friends are now 18!!! Ya Allah... So SMALL!!!! So Young! SOoooo CUTE? hahaha.. ok merepek. People, im the youngest here. so... treat me like im young ok.

No comments: