Friday, September 26, 2008

4 more DAYS!

Yeay yeay! nak raya! yeay yeay!! Hahakz. Lol. Okay amyra, stoppit. So anyway... yesterday... Potential Lailatul Qadr. As expected, it was more challenging. It was so warm such that the cold water I was bathing with did not feel as cold as usual... it was a little bit more warmer. I did not even turn on the heater lahhh! (should have bathed with ice water instead huh?)

So anyway! Let's not talk about guys (ooh I just did! oopsie!) I am so tired just thinking about guys. Let's put it this way, shall we? If that guy really wants to know me... he will be there, beside me... without expecting me to reciprocate... this means he is sincere and he is serious. So let's just see... who the lucky guy is. lol. Anyway...

Let's turn our heads to something more important! SHOPPING!!! Hahaha. At last... Ibu wants to go shopping today. yeay... I gotta find 'baju'... think I'm gonna buy the ready made white songket kebaya.... hmms. Oh, did I tell you? Our tailor had an operation and only managed to finish one baju raya each. That means, I'll only have one baju, instead of three! tsk. But nvm. The other two can be collected later. Its not like I'm going raya for 3 consecutive days. BUT STILL!!! I suck at convincing myself. hahaha. I just won't be convinced now, will I?

So anyway ('Anyway' lagii....) My sister had recently made a blog :D I helped ok! See... Kakak baik seyy... haha. It's www.ceritacintasorgadinda.blogspot.com :D Go check it out. Mine is like ceritacintasorgputri. Similar right?? almost the same... lol. well, of course lah... sisters mah. People used to think if we're twins. yah. right.... That was before lah... Before our appearance start to change... We used to be of the same height, kinda... but now, I don't know why... is it she who has growth problems or me? I seem to be growing and she? stopped growing? I dunno lah. But she is like short! Matin is like 1.73 already. Gonna be as tall as my father... haha.

Before I start bragging about my family, lets just put a stop to it first shall we? I gotta go get ready to dye my hair... heh. maybe make it thinner too? I don't know. Then... Buka with Mr.A and friends... heh. Then go SHOPPING! Wheeeeee~ (Okay actually I dun like the idea of going shopping at the bazaar... I wish they sold kebayas in shopping centres... (Besides TKC, Cheri boutiques and G's Collection!!) You get what I mean lah. Haha.

Nina's phone just died. I so can't wait to get that TOCCO! moto razr2 v8? samsung innov8? ah... spoilt for choice. Lets just go for tocco. haha

No comments: