Tuesday, September 09, 2008

Hey you people!

I am soooo tired!!! Believe it or not, yesterday, my lappy was on the whole night while I was asleep... Well, I was waiting for Farah to be online to pass her the powerpoint. But she never came on and she did not pick up my calls. -.-" Presentation is like postponed to tomorrow... And I dont have no mood to do anything regarding the presentation. I AM SO TIRED!!!! Toots la. Presentation was postponed for our group because ger was down with sore eyes, mj had pcomd class and farah was down with rashes... Initially, our group was the only group postponed. But just now, during the third group's presentation, more than half the class went out... lol! Then perry got fed-up or something and postponed the presentation to tomorrow. Lol.

Now I am so tired I wanna go to sleep. Just got back from Ziza's baba's house after Tekong to fetch Abang Hakeem. Lols. Ok nites.

Tawakallah....

No comments: