Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Hey people~

Guess what?

'We' - Me and Mr.L made a pact. He'd let me change him if I'd make him let me. So. I gotta prove it to him that it is worthwhile listening to me.

He suddenly sound so smart just now. Wanna glimpse of our chat log? I was asking him indirectly if he'd let me change his ways... I thought he would not agree to it but instead, he surprised me with his answer.

We were talking about 'shaping' friends/partners into better people and how it would make the friendship/relationship meaningful and he used an analogy of a painting. He said "u buy a ready made painting......... perfecttt. U buy paper, paintbrush and do it ureself... not so perfect... but which will u love more?"

Like obviously, I'd choose the latter! Haha. What he said is true. It would be boring if the 'perfect one' were to come into your life in 'perfect' condition. :) I hope he will amaze me with his wisdom as day goes by.

I have plans for Raya. :D I love the plan. But things happen and I start to think twice. But oh. Ibu is so cool. I don't think we'd have a problem. I told her I wanna dye my hair. And she was like. Okay, when? I told her, maybe I should do it the D.I.Y way... Cos time is running out. We still have to clean up the house, shop for shoes etc, paint the house, weave about 300 ketupats! Omg. And the kuehs. Oh gosh. How? And the fact that all of us are working/schooling is not helping! I'm kinda starting to panic already... lol. 7 more days to raya. At least when I do it D.I.Y, I can still do other stuff. Furthermore, I can't bare to waste how many hours, I don't know, in the hair salon. I'd be restless and my mind would not be at ease. So... Kak lili! You know what to do!!

Oh by the way, Happy Birthday to Kak Lili Suhaili. :D

Wow. I know a lot of september babies uhhh... heh. Ciao.

No comments: