Friday, September 05, 2008

Hey people!

How's your fourth day of Ramadhan? Doing fine?? Haha... I know, me too. It was very tiring for me today. Like totally!

Went to meet Harith in the morning... Then went back to Pasir Ris to take pictures for our project. Farah was down with rashes and Mei juan, fever. Haiz.. Sian. Haha. Then... can you believe it? I took 78 pictures in total. Not even in one hour. Lol. (Because of that also I can be excited?? Lame lah!) And so... Did a lot of walking. From White Sands to Downtown and back to Elias mall. May seem like its no biggie, but hey! Biggie or no biggie, I am still shagged. And I am deprived of sleep still. haiyo. Still got projects to do! Haa Mama?

Ayah (my dad) made a very good point today. Why is it that some people make a big fuss about fasting and not about Solat? Why is it that some people ask if the other fasts. But not if the other does his solat? haha. Anyway, like what Ayah Aim says... Ugama, masing-masing. :)

Ok I gotta go now. Will blog again soon. Chows.

No comments: