Friday, September 12, 2008

:?

Mixed emotions laaa...
I can't really describe my feelings today... There's sleepy, happy, tired, excited, sick and etc. Ah toots. :/ Hmms. Let me think what should I blog about??

I went to the Fnb after school (without Ziza! and without having any input into my stomach) and helped Mama Gi out since Ayah Aim went out for Friday prayers. So, standard... New day, new experience... New customers, new 'kerenah'... haha. (best tau, jadi anak sorg. haha!)

Then went back to Ziza's house and had some input into my stomach before heading out to TM to get Ziza's new phone. -.- so can't wait to get my brown F480!! haha. But stupid lah, the color is at the sides only. like wth! Anyway, (toots, my acne getting bigger!!) at the M1 shop, my head was already feeling heavy. Tu lah, tak makan... action... leh tahan lah konon... haha. At last, mabuk! nasib tak pengsan... Lesson learnt, even if you are not fasting, you gotta bangun sahur, especially if you don't wanna eat during the day or something. hahaha.

Anyway, I know my entries are getting boring these days. I am So TIRED! what do you expect?? hahaha. I shall leave a day where I really blog uh. then you guys wont get bored! haha. Yeah rite. kla... nites

No comments: