Thursday, September 04, 2008

I am BACK!

With a new post that is. Sorry. Haven't been blogging as frequent cos my internet was down for a while, but now it is okay... hehe. Furthermore, I'm currently occupied with Mama Gi's F&B and the Apparel Shop (G's Collection @ The Central) Plus, it is Ramadhan! Wooh! Been so busy lar... Plus school... haha. I wonder how I could manage. Lols.

But I did. So, no biggie. An update about myself, I gained 2 kilos! whee! 5 more to go to my ideal weight! And so. Before I take my leave for today (Cos I am so tired & my calf is gonna be swollen I think... Cos it's aching like hell...) I shall wish all teachers a Happy belated teacher's day, to all Muslims, Happy fasting, Semoga semua amalan kita diberkati Allah S.W.T. And to the Chinese.. Happy eating moon cakes! ok lame.

To that Jellybean who is like 'raping' my tagboard with profanities, I feel so sorry for you... tsk3.

No comments: