Wednesday, September 24, 2008

My world came crashing...

Currently waiting for Lili's call. :/ Anyway, had a bad start in the morning because I was coughing like hell. (Dry coughs) My head, it wasn't helping at all. Maybe because of the fatigue? I was up till 1.30 in the morning just now, waiting for Ziza's call. But she never called. I could not take the pain in my head so I gave up. (People, don't make me wait for you. If you make me, I'd wait for you and won't stop until I am fed-up with myself... lol)

Anyway, couple of things happened yesterday that made me on the verge of shedding tears. Lol. Since yesterday was like the potential night of Lailatul Qadr, I don't know why but I felt remorseful? I felt like I did a lot of thinking yesterday. I don't know why but I feel like the potential nights of Lailatul Qadr (like the 21 and 23) are the most challenging time. There is still 25th, 27th and 29th. Alhamdulillah, I've managed to get through 2 days... Now I am left with three, and these three days would be the most challenging for sure. Insyallah I'd get through this.

I'm really thinking twice about every decision that I am making. But when you come to think of it... I just ask myself. Am I being paranoid?

But, it never hurts to think twice, right?

No comments: