Thursday, September 11, 2008

Sept 11? what ther.

Wooh! What a day! Today I spent the whole day at The Central with Ziza, Abang, and Kak Nurain... Adik, Mama Gi and Ayah Aim joined only at the later part of the day. Basically, we had fun today. Though tiring, we made a new friend! :D The lady who works at the shop near the escalator. Lol. We were randomly popping in shops while Abang and Nurain took care of the shop. We spent 30 minutes inside the shop lah. Talked a lot actually. Lol. Like seriously... we did not feel the 30 minutes fly. She was from Malaysia. And she likes Malay (Although she is Chinese) and she likes it in Singapore. She thinks there is freedom in Singapore compared to Malaysia. (I have no comments, even if I do, I'd prefer keeping it to myself. lol)

Anyway, her name is chean or how to spell it, i don't really catch it. lol. But I prefer calling her Fatimah. Easier to remember (and spell, at least!)

Guess what? It was so cold in the shop just now, I experienced the worst leg cramp. Lol. So today I have two leg cramps... one, in the morning... at the calf. While the other one is at the toes. Kentot! I was like... Literally in pain! haha... lame lah.

So tomorrow, School, FnB and maybe The central after that.
New day, new experience! :D

Oh and that song Adik 'remixed' at the shop is like stucked in my head! Its an English song which Adik translated to Malay... it goes like "Its gonna be a terang, terang, Hari yang te-rang!" and its like... in my head... damn lah. hahah. thanks eh adik!!

Ziza, kau seriously takleh pisah ngan aku nampak... hahaha

No comments: