Tuesday, September 23, 2008

God.

Something just happened.

I am currently chatting with the three people whom I am close to. Ziza, Mr.A and new guy (lets just call him Mr.L)

Mr.L suddenly seem so belo and shallow. After his expression on his views towards malay... and his view towards me. He prefers me talking or chatting in English than in malay because, then I would sound wise and gain a higher perspective in his eyes. He makes himself sound shallow. Like, he makes me ask myself. Who is he, to make me cater to his needs? Nevermind. I'll just see how it goes.

Mr.A on the other hand. Is like... He prefers me the way I am and all. I'm not comparing guys now. It's not the perfect time to compare guys.

We'll just see how it goes ok. For the meanwhile, I really hope Mr.L changes.

No comments: