Saturday, September 27, 2008

nesnews... *rolls eyes*

Ugh... my eye is so damn itchy now... (itu tanda nye dah ngantok!) well, its like 2.49 am now... What do you expect... I am like typing in the dark now... Lol.

Anyways... HAPPY 18th to my dear cousin Zalillah :DD May Allah bless you with all the good stuff... haha. Semoga jadi anak yang baik, dapat laki yang baik, anak yang baik, cucu yang baik.... dan lain2 lagi... haha.

So anyways. (when will I ever stop using that word??) I dyed my hair copper brown. And I tell you, I can admire it for like more than 1 hr... I just stare at myself in the mirror. Lol. that is how vain I am. So is kak lili. :D Thanks kakak for dying my hair for me... She dyed my hair like... very detailed like that. Haha, This one confirm if I have to meet my prospective mother-in-law, I won't have to dye back my hair to black.... heh.

After which, went home to get ready for buka with Mr.A and friends :) Fun bunch of people, just that my vision is blurred... thanks eh contact lenses! So then... Met Ibu and family at Tampines Mall. Sorry Mr.A, I did not know my father was joining. lols. But I really appreciate you being a gentleman. haha! So anyway!

After that... went to Geylang to get my kebaya. What happened to the white songket I saw? iy disappeared... Haha. Was gonna buy the grey one instead... then I was like, "eh? This looks like my green kebaya songket! ah tak jadi uh!" So I bought the kebaya (jawa-like)... You can see a lot of them in the bazaar lah. Anyway, thats not for first day but it looks more glamorous than my first day's kebaya. Haha. Don't ask me why... but I love wearing kebaya's... Wear it when I still can. haha. When I get married later, who knows, my husband-to-be won't let me wear it anymore cos it's tight-fitting and some are made of organza... some see through material, if you don't know what organza is. lol. While I'm still 'slim', can lah... haha. Later, who knows... when I have 5 kids already... and I start to grow horizontally... hehe. Insyallah iya (5 kids), insyallah tak (grow horizontally)...

Anyway, let it be lah. Let my second day be more glamorous than my first day. Ibu said I should wear the black kebaya (new bought) for first day. I was like... for what? First day of raya we are just gonna sit at nenek's house... Although there are three houses to visit... haha. I don't know why but I always fall asleep at my nenek's houses. lol. First day of raya, I just feel like sitting at home and watch all the good shows showing on tv... I mean, after all the preparation, you gotta rest right?! hahaha. But nah... You won't get to enjoy seeing your cousins and all. It's once a year that all these people come together you know. haha.

So. I'm left with finding accessories, shoes, wear the henna... oooh! and just now, I bought the kebab sandwich. The arabee guy who made the kebab was UBER CUTE! I did not care if the kebab was like not worth of buying cos 1 small roll was like 5 dollars... pfft. But because the guy who made it was s-ho cute.... I felt that the small kebab was filling... haha. (Actually Ibu asked me to ask the price first before buying... but I bought it straight away instead! lol)

ok now I'm tired. I keep typing wrongly. haha.
Byes people!

No comments: