Saturday, September 13, 2008

After more than 2 months...

We did not see each other for like... such a long time! It's gonna be like 3 months now since I've seen Mama Nur. Avid readers of my blog would have heard of her. I usually blog about her... Until projects came, and school and all. Wah. Like the Chinese saying, "Jialat". :/

So I did not join Mama Gi at Central, instead I went back home straight and headed to White Sands with Nina to pay my phone bill (because it's like overdue and Ibu have no time to go to the AXS machine!) and then went to Interchange to buy some kuehs... The uncle gave us $2 discount. lol. I did not even have to negotiate!

So anyways... At Mama Nur's, it was so KECOH! Kak Widya was there, Abang Iylia (her fiance) was also there. :) Missed them so much la seyyy.. haha. No crying, no tears shed, but the house were filled with kisses. Oh I so can't wait for the next family gathering... So can't wait for 1st OCT! Whee~

Alhamdullillah, I can start my fasting tomorrow!! wheee!!~ Tomorrow, again, Fnb, Ziza's house, then The Central. :I I had to cancel my appointment with the P.m.Ks.. :/ So sorry guys. Maybe, Hari Raya ok :D Miss ya lots.

I don't really know what is wrong with me. I think I easily sympathize people. Like a lot of my actions today are... Generous? Hhahaha. Should not continue lah. You guys will think that I am bragging. ANYWAY!

Now I know why my entries are boring. Haha. I'm sorry but I have to say this. Most of the happenings in my life should be kept discreet. I was 'warned' not to disclose confidential stuffs. Duh... of course you should not disclose confidential stuff. hahaha. But yeah. My life is full of restrictions. Brought upon me, by other people. Family, Friends and myself.

Putri Larangan lah katakan!

No comments: