Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Waiting for my hair to DRY...

I wonder. 14 more days to raya and hmmss. A thousand and one questions are running through my head. The plan was to clean up some part of the house (My room I hope!!) for Raya. But guess what? Yesterday I was so tired when I got home and I fell asleep straight away while lying on my bed! Like, literally, I did not get to change and fresh up! Tak pernah umur seyy! Gosh. I guess I was really tired. Lol.

Even now, I haven't really regained my energy yet. Not going to the shops today cos me and Ziza have to do our assignment and Ziza, apparently, is dozing away now. Haha. Maybe I should just crash her house eh?? hahaha. That is why I am blogging now... Sempat eh aku? haha. Kata Amyra, Semua sempat!

It's really challenging to fast and handle the shops. But hey, we are not the only ones doing this stuff. There are other businesses too. But I if they fast or not, Wallahu'alam. Whatever it is, God knows everything and God is fair. Yesterday, most of us at the shop could not take it. While discussing about the marketing stuffs, me and Ziza FELL AsLEEP!! Unbelievable, but true. Imagine, we were sitting inside on of the fitting rooms. Lol. I think our position was like 'comfortable' to sleep in. Cos we were sitting, but her head was on top of my shoulder and mine ontop of her head (kinda) -You get the idea. And while thinking, we both fell asleep. haha. Kentot. At last, Ziza went to the other fitting room and slept while I slept at the current fitting room. Kentot. Luckily got fitting rooms. hahaha. Lols.

Ok la. I'd blog again soon :D

No comments: