Monday, October 20, 2008

Japanese??

Soon, I'd know how to speak Japanese. Hee. Good la. Hahaha. A lot of things (well actually I only know of 3) I can do when I have learned that language. One - I can search for jobs in the hospitality/tourism line... Translator or customer service... (Like as if I'm gonna do that... but you never know - but entertaining Japanese customers at G's collection is still considered okay!) Two - At least I won't be an idiot and only say 'mushi-mushi arigato' and 'haik!' when I meet Japanese people in future - which in fact, we met this Japanese singer at The Central @ Clarke Quay by the name of Sachiyo and she was 'haik!-ing' (only God knows if there is ever such a word created...) Three - Ermm... let me see... I can shop at Japan? At least I know I would not be afraid of getting lost in translation while asking the salesperson for the stuff I want. Lol.

So Japanese class... Here I come!!

The SAD fact is that I don't know who is in my class because to every one we asked... they are either from the other class, or taking Italian. And Sheryl is taking EIR which has gotta do something with the internet but still, I don't know what the toots is that!

No comments: