Friday, October 31, 2008

-UPDATES-

It's been such a long time for me since I've last blogged...
I don't know why but maybe its because of the night classes.
I get back and I'll be hungry and tired. The only things i can do is like eat and sleep only!
haizzz....

so anyway... japanese class was great. I like going for japanese classes. hehe.
*this semut is irritating me! its crawling on my screen... ugh.*
so and then... Why I like going to japanese class? hmms....
The teacher... ah! the sensei (teacher in japanese) is like so cool lar.
She saw the 'leader' in me and she put me in this group which is like... 'ok cool'
Cool lar kire... haha. The group is for presentation 2.

speaking of which, presentation 1 went quite well for me... although there were some blunders... but yeah. haha... KIMONO! KIMONO! KIMONO!

P/s: Bye bye syawal... i will miss you!

No comments: