Thursday, January 25, 2007

Daymn....

today i feel disturbed. i actually like chocolates... real ones... like van houten, wonka, and cadbury... i still love hangin at the park... cycling... but i hate ppl who think of themselves, so self-centered... like what the heck is this all abt? i hate ppl who everytime we have to follow them, do what they ask for... ppl who dont know how to look at themselves... i hate ppl who i slow in receiving info or is basically acting dumb or is clever but actually quite dumb... i love to hear emo songs so if anybody sees hip hop songs in my fone, thats my bro's fault... he likes hiphop... same like my cuz there in aust. Zul's his name. he's damn cool... he's fifteen now.like my sis and danial, my cuz. My cuz lili, (danial's sis) is currently having a crush on danial who acts in s.m.s the suria show. haha... i think she's too old for him. lolz. u wanna know y i feel disturbed? im currently bothered by someone whom i think has the 'i hate' characteristics. like wth...

No comments: