Sunday, January 14, 2007

-sorry...-

Once, I wanted to be wid him... However, he killed me hard deep inside just at the beginning. He had never told me that he had someone in his life currently. He's the one i tried to trust after 3 years of denial.
It started out fine but feelings started to grow. i know he had felt the same way too. But from a trusted friend's mouth did I hear that he belonged to someone else. (Of course if you guys were in my shoes, you should have felt that freinds r to be trusted than someone else especially if it's a guy.) I had been wondering then, why still contact with each other when there's no end? It's like a waste of time if u think through it carefully. What will happen to us then?
He told me one day then, that i'm specail to him. he would do anything to open my heart for him even when i have forgiven him. I asked himto wait... maybe my heart will cure by itself.
But after our conversation last nite, the whole picture changed. I thought there will be hope for us but unfortunately, he destroyed it. Now i don't have any feelings for him. not a teeny bit. Now he is somewhat of a burden to me. Askin me out even if i dun want to and takin no for an answer.i just hope he would forget about loving me. he slashed a suffering heart which was dying and poof... there it lies in a body that still moves and craves for trust.....

No comments: