Wednesday, January 24, 2007

haizsssss

I dun feel good these days i don't have any idea whats happening to me. my life is changing rapidly everyday and im tired... at mind, physically and at heart. i'm just so tired i wanna sleep for a week. besides staying home all day long for almost 2/3 of my life and answering qns, doing things, again and again... like there's no end to dis. I think im depressed lah. Ya i think so. Only way is to run... By being solo in this house like a dud. im going to start praying to god very hard tommorow... hope that He would show me the way to the truth.... i'll never give up praying. so ppl.... if i dun answer ur calls or if i dun go online that frequently... im so damn sorry. btw... "behind inner beauty, there r a thousand secrets" so guys... try figuring out yourself cos we women find it hard to explain all.... its a thousand not a hundred...

No comments: