Wednesday, January 10, 2007

that guy....


Hey... k I've got this tale to tell. I've been like contacting this guy for like a few mths now and at first, I liked him cos i thot i felt comfy wid him. Things changed when I found out that he lied to me... So then... I started wid my 'don't trust guys' attitude which had been wid me for like 3 yrs now. Yesterday, we talked over the phone. um... he confessed abouut his feelings towards me... (I've known that before by my superiority to see ppl's actions and body language... haha!) so I told him my part of the story. We came to a conclusion that he'll wait for me for six years until Iwould b his gal. then I have to wait for him for 8 and a half yrs cos he wants to take double degree. so we came to another conclusion which states that we would wait for each othe for 10 yrs... haha... but... during that long period of tym, of coz we'll have our own freedom... now we r just friends. I asked him to wait for abt 6 yrs coz umm... i wanted to fulfil my parents wishes. My parents and my family are my first priority that if let's say my family or parent's dont approve of him, then I will be willing to sacrifice my love for him just to make them happy... that's how much I love them... and also, i will take care of them all my life, i will care for them... i wont let them slip off my hands even if my future husband doesn't approve of me taking care of them. cos if he does, I will ask for a divorce. If he talks much, then I'll leave him even if he doesn't want to let me go. To me, my parents r much more important coz they were the one's who brought me up... with their sweat and sacrifices. they r the ones who made my unique character... so whoever wants to be my future husband... BEWARE!

No comments: