Monday, January 29, 2007

I hope you're the one

I know it's been hard
for you to accept me
in my attitude like this
have patience on me


As time passes by
and after all the late night calls
I've realised that
you'll be the one to break my falls


However there are still something
I took it deep into my heart
the way you killed me with your words
slicing away my heart


You may not know it
but I had longed for the calls everynight
because I knew
it would make me sleep tight


someday I really hope
that you'd realise the cause
of me doing this to you
while our relationship is put to the pause


Knowing me better
is what you had longed for
your success
is what im hoping for


I don't care what you are
nor do I care what you do
I just need someone trustworthy
and I hope its you


:) Wierdy Wonka aka Amyique haha...

No comments: