Monday, May 28, 2007

K back....

sorry... random sia... haha... anyway, we played daytona, walk2 like hell... then take our pics then go home, then at home, on tv, fell asleep during the ads, then my grandmother woke me up and asked me to eat, then my face was like stoinked. haha... then umm... i eat. then i cannot sleep. but my grandma can. haha. what only. so then since i had nothing to do while waiting for shaad to go online, i blog first. yay... now i don't know what to do... i think i do my shopping list for this month.... umm... architecture drawing and materials and finishing... next month, these are my two modules. got to put aside some money for my modules. like 100 can? ok. so. I gotta buy clothes for presentation! and shoes too! hmms... maybe i'll go to Forever 21? what lah i dunno... there's so many shops! vivo confirm have one. or TM... its more nearer... but whatever... later can say.... and should i get a mic for my pc? i mean ah... nvm... buy thumbdrive more better...haha

No comments: